Friday, December 23, 2005

Valentine's Couple T-shirt


Start thinking what to buy for your love one for next year Valentine day??? Here is something that can help .. Ever thought of buying couple t-shirt? Fancy Levi's couple design? But do you want something more unique and very limited???

Almost everyone in the world is able to purchase a pair of Levi's couple t-shirt BUT not everyone in the world can own ONE set of couple t-shirt that is customized for that special occasion. There are three unique set of design for you to choose. "Bee My Valentine" , "Missing You" and "Where Is My Love"
Don't ever miss this great deal!!

Bee My Valentine

Where Is My Love

Missing You

It is only RM69.90 per set!!!! With the quality, the design and it can make your love one SMILE .. it is very WORTH !!! Wait no more .. make your order now!!!!!

100% COTTON!!

MALE size = L / XL
FEMALE size = S / M

Size information:

S is 19 inches
M is 20 inches
L is 21 inches
XL is 22inches

Those inches is PART B of the below picture

It come with a SPECIAL packaging!!

no need wrap ... no need ma fan lo !!

sample of the t-shirt

Early bird advantage order before 7th January ~~ you can order the size you want is you think the standard size doesn't fit you or your love one!! Stock are limited after 7th January..

How to order??? For sure contact me ....


yahoo! id : foongyieyan

or leave a comment for me include your contact number *remember wor* ....

OK ... FINISH reading???? Wait no more .. make your order now!!!

p/s : Postage is not included ... so postage will depend where you want it to be send && photo of the actual size will be post soon!

16 comments:

Danny said...

What does the packaging look like? :)

Cheers.

FoongYie said...

I haven get the sample yet ... but from the design of the t-shirt .. the packaging won't make you disappointed!

Anonymous said...

i want it as well. Can you email me at ahkiong@gmail.com ? I need to know more info. can you send it over to Sarawak as well ?

Anonymous said...

hey foong, i am interested in it also .. can u send me more info ? pls contact me at sirven84@hotmail.com .
thx a lot .

Anonymous said...

Omg they're so cute! I have to go show my bf!! =)

FoongYie said...

show to everybody'!!!!

last 2 days to make ur order...

WH? said...

Can I buy and also date you too for valentine's?

FoongYie said...

you can buy but u cant date me :P

Anonymous said...

Hey still can make order or not?There any size for female size M and Male XL left??

FoongYie said...

u still can make order but the size kinda limited ... the size that u say .. which design?

Anonymous said...

I want to order de couple tee ..
So still have stock ? I was from KL .. I really want it .. Look so nice !! I love it so much ..

Can i have the M size for gals and L size for guys. The design is got a gal 1 .. Please .. Cause i just saw it .. Really hope can get it !!

Please contact me :-
joey8881@gmail.com
+60124938881

Cheers,
Joey

Anonymous said...

Re kcyap (ahkhiong@gmail.com)-kcyap.com/2dayblog.com -Justin Yap:
The real person behind the posting of daily entries in 2dayblog.com is Malaysian Justin Yap. Justin’s own website is kcyap.com but he committed a wordpress contest scam earlier this year and he is now hiding behind the 2dayblog.com website. His website kcyap.com is now redirected to 2dayblog.com. If you type “kcyap +scam” in Google search box, you can view pages relating to the scam committed by kcyap.

Anonymous said...

how much for shipping fee if i stay in California, Us? do u have much more styles to choose?

tonilung photography said...

visiting me..........
nice to meet you...........

Anonymous said...

Ivy Yau said...
May I know the shipping charges?

FoongYie said...

not selling anymore