Friday, December 23, 2005

Finally it is over

phew ~~~ what a horrible week that I had gone through. FYP interim report done! AI assignment done! I feel so relief and I am happy....
Doing my interim report without our supervisor ... me, qs and ms .. really crap alot in the report. I don't know what we do is correct or it is not. Our supervisor had MC for 2 weeks!!! 2 very important weeks for us. without his guidance three of us really lost in middle of no where!!! BUT it is over now .. don't care already la!
Finally I can sleep early from tonight ... must sleep as much as possible!!!

1 comment:

美翔 said...

hey.. u've been chosen by me, ur santa claus..so now i hav oledi tagged u..
n u gotta continue play this tag game la.. visit my blog to find out how to continue this game n make a wish