Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Beware of Garbage Truck

You won't want this incident to happen in front of your house gate. Yesterday I need to drive to Assunta Hospital area (Jalan Templer) to wait for kokAik friends before depart to KLCC for The Chronicles of Narnia Premier Screening. We work as security ... need to scan and check bags before allowing the patron to enter. So just a few more meter before reaching the deromp office, I saw this garbage truck .... helplessly!!!
Don't know how long it has been there?
How the driver drive until it can slide down?
Terrible!!!


I am wondering how the neighborhood around can tahan with the smell?? When I walk near to take this photo ... I already can't stand the garbage smell!!! yerk ..... Pray that your house won't be like that!! Luckily my house road is wide enough for the garbage truck to pass ... else I need to worry about it crossing 2-3 times a week.

No comments: