Friday, December 09, 2005

The Chronicles of Narnia

5th - 7th December - WORKING

Egg called me to ask do I want to work for NARNIA premier screening for 3 days ... Of course I want, kinda easy task and the pay also not bad somemore DINNER is included!


My tag


DAY 1 - One Utama GSC

Dinner - BURGER KING. 10 people went .. me, ms, egg, leewen, kimpoh, zhichao, ah miao, teckyong, thiankian, ck.I was assigned to guard GOLD CLASS screening, KimPoh too!!! hahahaha .. easy job again coz only 30 patron to check. The first time I worked I was assigned to PREMIER CLASS (as easy as GOLD). Inside Gold Class, some light snacks provide for those wealthy and famous people. A few Dato' attended but I don't who they are. After all the patron entered, we are invite to eat those Japanese light snack. I ate tempura and yakitori ... the sauce the damn tasty!! yakitori is the best ... The organizer bought extra popcorn and soft drinks for us too. KimPoh and I stand at the entrance to watch the movie. Not bad la at least we watched the whole movie.

Posing inside GOLD class

Arrived Cyberjaya about 12.30am

DAY 2 - KLCC TGV
Second day only Egg and I go to work. We drive to PJ near Assunta Hospital to park our car at the office. Then we took LRT from Taman Jaya to KLCC. Had DINNER at McDonald. Today no more Gold or Premier class, check bag as usual.

Waiting for patron to redeem their handphone
Buying ticket at KLCC station
Group photo inside LRT

We arrive Cyberjaya about 12.45am.

DAY 3 - Sunway Piramid TGV

DINNER McDonald again ... 6 people for third day .. me, ms, ck, teckyong, egg and thiankian. We need to check and scan those people coming for Narnia at the cinema entrance. That place kinda small ... sooo it is packed! Not much space to move around, need to control the crowd. Not much people compare to KLCC TGV. Feel tired and don't feel like watching Narnia for the third time..

In front of cinema 8

We dismissed early today about 11.30pm, then we went to Putra Permai to yamcha with teapeng it is his birthday!.

Reached Cyberjaya about 12.45am

No comments: