Friday, December 16, 2005

Dream

Dream, do you always dream? Lately I keep dreaming I am chase by some monster or bad guy that make me keep running and running in my dream. I very extremely tired when I wake up. One night I dreamt that I went to an island at first it is a peaceful island but in the sudden there a creature come out and start eating human!! Is time for me to run again.. after feeling super tired from running I told myself it is only a dream no need run anymore. Then I awake in the middle of the night .. the next morning I don't feel that tired. I will refresh!!! I don't want to run anymore in my dream!! I told ms about my dream she advised me to change my bedsheet and I do. So this two night no more running in my dream but I keep dream. Don't feel that tired when I wake up.
My latest desktop wallpaper

kK introduced me to a website that content a lot of artistic look desktop wallpaper. I downloaded several of them.

Tonight TSR midterm ... wish me luck!

No comments: