Sunday, December 25, 2005

How I spend my Christmas Eve ...

People outside singing "Joy to The World" and enjoying the countdown to Christmas .. but I am in front of the PC listening to "Silent Night" and start my slumber party. What a Christmas Eve for me this year! One word to describe ... SIENZ!
Although SIENZ is the word for my Christmas Eve ... but DELICIOUS is the turkey that eugene's sister cooked. Before my "Silent Night" began, eugene and I went to his sister house warming. This is the first time I had turkey for my Christmas Eve!!! So many foods is served but I can't take picture of them .... my camera already fly to Xian, China with my parent. They are enjoying the WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!! Camera only will be back on the 27th December ...
Today is Christmas .... MERRY Christmas everyone!!! Gonna go out soon ...

No comments: