Sunday, December 04, 2005

Jolly Molly ... It is a season of wonder!!!!

Christmas the season of wonder is back .... Whenever I think of Christmas I will think of lot of lot of PRESENT..... Santa Claus is coming to town giving aways all the present to only GOOD children!! I'm am the good one ... remember to stop by!!! Shopping complex is full with Christmas decoration which is damn cun!!!

One Utama with a lot of adorable decoration. It make me feel like I'm back to my childhood. Believing in Santa Claus, receiving present every year. I really belive in Santa Claus came to my house every year to deliver my present. Although the present is the same every year. hahha .. I complaint to my dad why Santa keep giving me the same present! Then only that year I know my parent are the one putting my present beside my bed when I doze off. It really feel great believing in Santa then I will behave well all year long.

One Utama decoration
Stage with a lot of childhood memory

Done with One Utama ... this is MidValley Christmas decoration. Everything is white .... White Christmas. One of my dream is to celebrate white christmas .. don't know when it will come true. Maybe next year if I continue my study abroad. Pray to God hope my dream will come true soon!!


White Christmas my dream

Since Christmas is around the corner .. Eugene bought me Christmas stocking .. at Charity Bazaar MidValley. MidValley provide free wrapping services so I went to wrap the stocking just for fun...

It is on my door now ...

A message to my "good" housemate ..

PLEASE DON'T THROW rubbish IN !!!

No comments: