Saturday, December 10, 2005

Mini Crumpler

What I am doing here early in the morning??? Now is 5.49am. I can't sleep and I not sure why. Already having flu, sore throat and cough .. still can't enjoy my slumberland. Forget about not sleeping now I wanna shared my latest mini CRUMPLER matches.
I bought 4 packets of this tiny matches and each cost for RM2, kinda expensive for just a small matches. In KLUE magazines this month (DECEMBER 2005) I saw this matches in pg 55. It was soooooooo cute!!! At first thought of buying 5 packets (RM 10) but then they sold the Crumpler sticker (Green) for Rm 2. So 4 matchbox and 1 sticker ... all RM 10.

Not sure what I gonna do with those matches ... just display it on my table, give it away as christmas present or maybe use it in case of emergency.

Coughing coming back .. is time for medication again. Hope I can continue sleeping after this.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Darn, I saw this in KLUE and was thinking of buying too!!

FoongYie said...

buy la .... small small cute cute

revivar said...

kekeke i only notice the Bedtime Strapy Slip, by La Senza. :P