Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tourmaline & Opal

I have add another 2 crystal bracelet into my own collection. The first one is Opal, I bought it a few weeks ago. I own a Opal bracelet before this but this new one is much bigger. The old one is only 8mm this is 12mm. I found this crystal while I renew my crystal stock in my supplier house. The colour really attract me, without second thought I bought this for myself and there is another bracelet for sell. The price is RM 58 anyone interested please contact me ....

12mm Opal

This morning I went to the supplier house again, need to get some stock that Jerry want. I bought a new bracelet again. This time it is Tourmaline, first time I bought this crystal. It is only 4mm and the price is RM388!!!!! Tourmaline is extremely expensive crystal the price will go up to 3000++ depending on the weight. Tourmaline consider rare crystal and it have a lot of function. I do not have the money to buy such expensive crystal, so I choose smaller tourmaline. I found the colour of the tourmaline very nice and bright compare to the bigger size. If anyone interested in tourmaline also can contact me.

My 4mm tourmaline bracelet

Try to compare Opal (RM58) and Tourmaline (RM 388)

If anyone want to buy crystal remember to look for me!!!! I will try to get the best deal for all of you. It is 100% guaranted real stuff not fake crystal and this crystal has the best grade.

No comments: