Sunday, September 04, 2005

Bad sitting posture

Since last week, my neck and shoulder feel very stiff. Tried massage but no use and I bought Hisamitsu Salonpas to stick it on my neck. All also no use!!! So I went to this reflexology uncle with my mom at Kuantan Parade. My mom told the uncle about my neck. The uncle say .."okok later I help you to massage a bit at your neck". Wonderful .. becoz the uncle skill is superb. The first few time only massage at the neck and I felt very pain on my left side of my neck.

Uncle: want to try "kuat sa"?
Me: Will it be pain?
Uncle: not pain la .. only some red spot after 2 days nothing everything kautim....
Me: OK la... since not pain right ...

"Kuat sa"(in Cantonese), I don't know what it call in English. It is a Chinese tradisional way of curing this kind of pain. Those old old people will use spoon but this uncle use erm erm ... "Badak Sumbu" horn. The process started ... it goes like this ... uhhh... ahhh... pain pain ... argggg VERY PAIN!!!!!! PAIN PAIN PAIN!!! wah lau kena con by that uncle. He say not pain at all but it is extremely extremely pain!!!!
I need to bear with that for a few minutes .. :~( After the process end, I can see some black spot with the red spot. The black spot is consider those dirty stuff that need to be get rid off. very eyerrrr.... the photo. That how my neck look like now. I cover it with my hair .. luckily my hair is long!
After a few days it will cure( hopefully) , and everything should be normal ... I mean my neck! Better stay indoor and wait for the red spot to fade.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuck!! ur neck looks so gross!! Get well soon lo.. wish ur original neck fast fast return

美翔 said...

wah.. seems so serious wo.. better rest more.. get well soon

ym said...

yer.... that is so "wat tat"... :-&

haha... like kena burnt