Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Acupuncture

yesterday I went to consult doctor because my neck still pain. I just went there and tell the doctor my neck pain and he straight ask the nurse to prepare needle ... scary!! why need needle?? The needle is about 3 inch long..... and the doctor ask me to put my right hand on the table!!! oouchhh... the needle go into my hand .... 1 inch ... 2 inch and voila i just feel a little ant bite!!! I saw a lot acupuncture in Jewel In the Palace (DaeJangJuem) drama but not real life. Now I experienced it myself. After about 30 second the doctor pull the needle out and that all the medication I need for my neck!! Is acupuncture that amazing??
Finally today I can stay at home to watch Desperate Housewives in the evening!! I been so busy with all the thing around. My brother tutor, my cousin tutor, my mom driver and my cousin saviour .... hahaha it seem busy right?? I still need to reSTOCK my crystal!! Anyone want to buy crystal??
Tomorrow I will be back at KL. My plan ... after breakfast depart. Arrive KL straight back to Cyberjaya. Finishing my stuff there shot back to KL meet my darling hehehe .. is about 2 weeks since I left really miss him. Then Thursday BUSY and Friday BUSY but will spare some time for MATTA fair and Saturday back to Kuantan to celebrate Mooncake Festival.
Anyone want anything from Kuantan???

2 comments:

Ic3 SaInT said...

wow~! u got the first-hand experience~! I wanna try oso~! ^_^

Anonymous said...

bring me TC from kuantan, bring me goreng pisang frm taman gelora, bring me the smell of fresh air frm kuantan............*argh*