Friday, September 09, 2005

ADC 6267

To the female driver of RED Iswara Aeroback ADC 6267 ............. one word for you ASSHOLE!!!! Why I say like that?? Because the MALAY girl took the parking that I am waiting for!!! I already on the signal and the reverse light was super obvious that I am waiting for the parking. Maybe because you are blind or your eye hide behind your fat ass that why you can't see it ???? Shit ... I think you are not deaf right??? You still can hear my horningggggggggggggg right!!! Idiot ... do you study your MORAL??? I really doubt about it .. only idiot like you that make people hate! I gonna curse you!!! You stupid idiot can still smile at me??? Better send you to Tanjung Rambutan to cure your sickness don't spread to your own people please.... That idiot really make my temper go off!!! This is the first time I show my middle finger to an unknown idiot like you. If my brother is not with me that time, I surely gonna get out of my car and curse you directly!! I left my camera at home, this is the time I need my camera badly... if my camera with me... surely will snap you ugly photo for people to see which idiot am I talking about!

Curse you badly!!!!!
Let go all my anger now ~~~ don't let me bump into you again!!!

3 comments:

ym said...

wey lepak ler!!!
haha met those sick ppl quite alot of times... but then we better dun get our blood boiling because of those ASSES... hehe.. we shall not kill our cells...

so what we should do is... smile at them... and show the mighty MIDDLE FINGER... muahahahahahaa

Anonymous said...

Wah~! FY...

Tat's y i always say, dont offend a woman! And then it also reminds u to buy a camera phone lo.. can take pic anytime anywhere~ W800i... best!

FoongYie said...

w800i ... dream dream dream no $$ to buy yet...