Saturday, September 24, 2005

k750i or w800i??

Recently my mind only thinking about handphone handphone and how to save money to buy handphone. Gonna change my hp IF possible. Since I am back at my hometown, there are no part time job for me. But I got lucky, my cousin need a computer tutor and I volunteer myself to be her tutor and she agreed to pay me some allowance. I can use that money and buy a new handphone for myself. My choice is Sony Ericsson w800i. The orange colour is very tempting and it really look cool!!! hahahaha ...

While I were teaching my cousin, I saw one k750i on the table. No one use it. It belong to my cousin sister and don't know for what reason she is not using it. I really wanted to ask her to give me the phone as my allowance but I didn't do that. She said that early next month she will write a cheque for me (my allowance), since I am dieing to buy a new handphone. Without knowing ... I ask her for the phone instead and she say no problem .. all up to me.

Next morning I keep compare both phone. When I almost make my decision to take the k750i, I received an email from another cousin of mine at London (I email her a day before asking the price of w800i). In the letter ... "bla bla bla ... i will send you and teng(cousin also) w800i as PRESENT ... bla bla bla" hahahaha... suddenly I feel I am soooo lucky. What I wish for come true. A new phone!!!!

the k750i that my cousin had

w800i the one that my cousin promise to buy

Finally my decision ... take cash no more k750i and wait for my w800i. Hopefully my w800i will arrive. What I scare it the custom might not let the phone go through. If the phone didn't arrive I will buy a new one here.

Phone Phone Phone .....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would rock the w800i. Its sold out in the EU already.