Thursday, September 08, 2005

Morning Walk - Taman Gelora

"Ah girl ... wake up lo, are you going with us??" my mom morning call... I promise her to go jogging with her this morning. "OK ok .. coming ..." I really want to continue my sleep but I force myself to wake!!! *slap slap* 6.30am ... working also not this early!!! Nevermind I can go and get rids of my "fats". Must go must go! After my brother went to school, my mom, aunty and I depart.
Get set .... gooo.... run run jog jog walk walk .... lazy! When I am done with my morning jog, is it time for photo again.
This located at the main entrance to Taman Gelora
Tree tree tree ...
The facilities available at Taman Gelora
"Qing Ren Chiao" (Lover Bridge)
Early morning stretching

I feel it is more tired staying at Kuantan. While undergoing my internship, I just need to sit in the office facing the BOX. Life in Kuantan different, be my family DRIVER. Sent mom and bro here and there, after sending mom to work need to fetch bro from school then cook for my bro then mom will call me again to fetch her and bla bla bla ..... phew very tired and the weather is HOT!!! This week, I need to help my cousin to buy a laptop .. so up and down again!!! Bro having his PMR soon, so I need to tutor him. So much work!!!! Although tired but I enjoy it rather than being in the DULL office.

Disneyland Hong Kong ... I want to go!!! My cousin ask me , am I interest to go HK. SURE of course but I need to get dad permission.

Me: Can I go HK Disneyland??
DAD: You been to HK before right??
ME: Yeah .. but not DISNEYLAND.
DAD: Going with who??
ME: Ah Theng lol...
......

Silent ... dad didn't reply anything. He neither agree nor disagree, so I take it as a YES ... pergilah!! hahahaha ... need to plan for it. MATTA fair is around the corner, I might get cheaper deal there .... so I HAVE A DATE WITH HK DISNEYLAND!!!! Hopefully I can post some good news in my next post ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U go disneylend wif Ah Theng??!! Y not going wif TY? So hang 'fuk' leh.. always can go here n there n so much $$ to spend!

ym said...

disney land???? i want also!!!!
hehe but no cash... so forget about it...

oh ya... hehe i went to this taman b4... haha wif my boss and few collegues... they took off their shoes and walked at the stone path... my japanese boss walked like nothing happened... but those few collegues... was screaming and shouting... hooo haaaa the whole way...

FoongYie said...

still planning ... hope matta fair give a good bargain