Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Meet weng yan

7 days more to my brother PMR examimation. He had been very hardworking lately. Study STudy Study... I am just there to help him on some topic that he do not really understand. Last Saturday I brought my cousin's sister daugther (wengYan) out to buy some grocery stuff. She is very clever, when we arrived at the shop she already pull me to the toy department and insist me to buy a spec for her and my cousin's brother son (jianYew). Before I said "OK" she had pulled the toy out herself just waiting for me to pay ... next time musn't bring her out if I don't have cash with me ...
Posing in the car
WengYan with her own pose
Playing with her spec
This girl really can eat a lot. She can finish one whole mooncake by herself, one whole pamelo fruit, 4 slice of Gardenia bread in one time and she really hunt food. Her eating habit is terrible but she is not that oversize. Compare to my cousin's brother son who only like to drink milk, he is a oversize child. Next time I will post my cousin's brother son picture.

No comments: