Saturday, September 17, 2005

Back to KL

Thanks GOD
On Wednesday morning, my dad came back from office to have breakfast with me before I depart to KL. Don't know why he drive the RED Citroen Xsara(the car I suppose to drive to KL). After breakfast, my mom discover that there are some water leaking in the car. My dad thought is the air-con water so he sent the car the a shop nearby his office. The guy informed my dad it was the engine water not the air-con. Luckily the problem was discovered early if not the car will break down in the middle on my journey to KL. I drove my BLACK Proton Wira to KL.


Shop for TOYSSSSSss
On Thursday, I went to KLCC. After Eugene finish his work we went to ISETAN to buy TOYS. I saw one GIANT bear bank. It is sooooo cute and BIG. Eugene told me about Darth Tater (the toy that advertised in KLUE September issue). Before he finish his work, I went to look for it.. hahaha ... that toy really cute!!!!!! I bought the Darth Tater for Eugene and he bought 2 Giant Bear Bank. One for me and one for him.

The Darth Tater packing
Darth Tater
Stupid Mr Potato
Big big GIANT Bear Bank
MATTA Fair
Eugene took leave on Friday to accompany me. In the morning, I need to help a friend to move her thing from Millenium Court (near UM) to Sri Pelangi (Setapak). Yee Sun moved back to her sister place. After lunch, Eugene and I went to MATTA Fair. My dad already given me green light for me to go HK. My dad will sponsor my brother and I. The entry fees for MATTA Fair is RM 3 and they will provide us with a blue bag. Almost all travel agent I went to ask about Hong KOng Disneyland trip. For departure date on 1st November .. all is fully booked. But the price kinda expensive on November about RM 1800++. Eugene and I also ask for Korea trip. We found one package kinda cheap it is RM 1720 for Korea 6 days 4 nights. But the departure date only on 11 and 21 October. My brother school holiday only start on the 1st November. I told my dad about the Korea trip, he allowed me to go also. But after considering about my brother and the cost that my dad going to pay, I cancel the trip to HK and Korea. My parent going to China in December, so I don't want to burden them with my trip too. Eugene promise to go HK with me after we grads. Since HK trip cancel, eugene and I plan to go Singapore and Eugene will give me shopping $$$$. hahahahahah ..............

No comments: