Friday, September 02, 2005

back at hometown

Finally I am back to my home sweet home .... I am back at Kuantan!! arrive at 12pm today. Send Choy Yoon back to her house and I send myself back .. hahaha .. I was so tired, luckily my brother was there at home to help me upload all my stuff. Whole car full with my book, food, clothes and most importantly my computer. Without all my drama, I am sure died of bored ...
My new "lepak" station
I placed my pc in the living room with my brother pc. Both of the pc have the same webcam coz my dad bought it at the same time. Same Samsung monitor 17". Altec Lansing speaker but mine much better ATP 3 my brother only a normal Altec Lansing speaker. My keyboard is superb compare to my brother .. why?? who in the hell will created a keyboard with a "power" button just beside the "ENTER" key??? The pc will shutdown if you "ter-press" that power button!!!! Better not compare the spec ... hahaha
What can I blog about at my hometown?? Out of idea .......

No comments: