Sunday, August 14, 2005

yummy yummy DIMSUM for breakfast

点心 (DimSum) the chinese wording should be correct. This morning the breakfast really good. The dimsum served was fantastic, of course it must be fantastic this morning breakfast cost about RM 200++!! hahaha but the dimsum worth for the price (or should it be cheaper??). The place I went with Eugene family was at Sri Petaling , Oversea Restaurant. Need to queue before we are allowed in. The place kinda small. 2 floor but the ground floor is 1/3 of the shop.



Waiting outside

Eugene and I got nothing to do while waiting for our turn

About 10 minutes later we are allowed to enter.. yummy dimsum here I come ..........

Table still empty waiting for food


Full with delicious 点心

This meal can't consider breakfast it is BRUNCH. Breakfast and lunch together ... not bad la ... the price consider for 2 meal. After BRUNCH, we went to MidValley shopping. Maybankad Treats Fair is on at MV Exhibition Center. All payment either Maybankad or point redeemtion. Many company participated for this fair. I manage to get myself a BEAN bear. eugene wanted to buy for me buy they do not accept cash ... to bad... but hid parent use 5000 points to redeem it. Rm 35 for 5000 points (worth it??) THANK YOU!!!!


Another soft toy to add into my collection


Yesterday (Saturday) went to Jerry house to take my jersey ... ehhehe my first England jersey, my first jersey. It is too expensive buying this jersey but ... forget about money think about the jersey new design .. CUN betul! Rm 160 ... the price is cheaper than outside shop... cheaper than al-Ikhsan too. Really broke ... this mega sale make me become mega broke!!!!!!!!!


Anyway very excited to wear it next year ... World Cup Fever ..................................

No comments: