Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Subconscious Mind and 21 days HABIT

KPI - Kolej Putra Intelek one of the HANDAL GROUP member. MS and I went there to snap some photo for the website that both of us are developing. We sesat on the way there. Actually not lost, just this is the first time I went there and MS totally forgot the way. Can't blame her. So after lost about 10 minute, Jessey from KPI ask us to wait at BIKERZ. He direct us to the place, we took some photo and went to have breakfast. I am damn hungry, it is about 10am. Ate chee cheong fun and had one teh ping. Today breakfast was on Jessey ... thanks a lot .. kinda broke this week.

Jessey shared some interesting topic with us. "THE SUBSCONSCIOUS MIND". He explained to me what subconscious mind means. He told me, like today before I go to sleep I must tell myself that I must wake up at 7am tomorrow. This is telling our subconscious mind. So the next day I will wake up at 7am without my alarm. This is how he explained. In fact, sometime I do it to myself saying I must wake up at what time. Using our subsconscious mind is a very powerful tool that we must practise. I remembered last time during secondary and alpha year .. I got a lot of unsolve addmath question, before my bedtime I am still doing it. The miracle come when I solved my question during my bedtime. I will awake and continue the question and getting the correct answer!!!! Solving the question ... continue my sleep hahahha.. this is really a miracle .. magic! Human mind really powerful. According to Jessey, there was a research conducted to basketball player. The basketball players are divided into 3 groups. First group practise one point shotting everyday. Second group did not practise at all. Third group practise it and when they go home they need to think about it (visualize). After 1 month, the result is the second group did not improved, first group improved and third group show a tremendous improvement. The conclusion show our subsconscious mind help us in our daily life to make us to be a better person. Go GOOGLE and search bout this really worth reading.

Another topic .... practise something for 21 days and it will become a HABIT. This I not sure how accurate it is but I might try it out. I might try continuously BLOG for 21 days, after that it will become my habit to blog everyday .. hahha. Will it work?? I will try. After 21 days, I will tell the result ... IF I still remember about this.

Today I can consider myself officially broke for this month. Eugene informed me that Jerry has bought the ENGLAND jersey for me. -shock shock-. I thought he won't purchase it until next month. But nevermind la, sooner or later I need to pay for it also. Yayasan Pahang will sponsor ... will post the photo of my jersey SOON.

No comments: