Sunday, August 07, 2005

PC Fair - Hazzy Day ... Sushi Day

5-7 August Pikom PC Fair is back again at KL ... this time is not PWTC but KL Convention Center ... The LRT going to KLCC were extremely pack!! Every station they stop, more and more people rushing in and I am stuck between people ... CRAZY!!!!

The big banner outside the entrance

Beware ... because too many "sardine" ...

People coming in ....

People and more people ...


...

...

Crazy people!!! Going down to other HALL
I meet Doris (my secondary classmate), kK (my hosuemate), some MMU friends working and also Caziena (my junior)
Sardine in the HALL ...

More sardine

Stick and win!! Please spot me ... I want to win something

Help ~~~ I'm blur

When I entered the main entrance, wah ... wow ... uuhhh .. help to many people in the hall. Still busy with my photo taking .. Below is the company that participated in this fair.

yeah yeah .. a lot of BRAND in this fair ..
A lot of new techology were displayed. I managed to buy NETGEAR 5 port switch Rm65, Compex Network Card Rm 18, card reader Rm 35 , 2 DVDRW Rm 8 and 100 cdr for Rm 25!!! CRD are getting cheaper and cheaper, DVD is coming in!!! It is hard to walk around! After Eugene and I finished our SHOPPING! We walk out from those CRAZY crowds ... There are more people walking towards the convention center ...




Lunch at Genki Sushi ... I thought only the convention center is full with people, but we still need to queue up at GENKI SUSHI ...


2 hot ocha please .. aiks .. why only 2 empty cups they give?? We need to prepare our own green tea at GENKI .. lolz .. I don't ever know about it. It is really a long since I go there ... Thought of buying my swimsuit after lunch but with so much thing eugene and me carrying, we decide to go home.

Terrible haze coz by ... hotspot in Sumatra and Cyberjaya

We are not at Genting ... there are not MIST ... it is smoky HAZE !!!!!
This weekend really have a lot of fun .. packed in LRT, packed in KLCC, packed in KL Convention Center .. can I get slimmer like this ???

No comments: