Sunday, August 28, 2005

Superb weekend

It had been a lovely weekend for me. I passed my Sun Certified Java Programmer examination.. hahahahaha ... I am so happy, unexpected. I thought I will fail coz the question are damn hard and tricky .. I admit I didn't put all my effort in! But I pass ~~~~ Too happy to be true .. I am a Java Certified Programmmer .. :D I took the exam at Boulevard Office (MV), so I had my lunch at Kim Gary MidValley with Eugene parent. His dad treat me as my reward. hiak hiak hiak ... Eugene bought me a 400% NAGI bearbrick (he bought it on Thursday). He was so worried I would fail the exam because I keep telling him I really scare and I can't manage to score for the mock exam. At night (Saturday), both of us went to Outback Bangsar to celebrate our 8th month aniversary :p it was my idea to have dinner together everymonth on 27th. Since he had spend so much, I treat him for the dinner.

Aussie Cheese Fried, Bushman shroom and Outback Steak Special.


Outback SteakHouse Bangsar Village. Planned Chillies but too many people

Sunday - Had a light breakfast at home and prepared for DIMSUM brunch again.. yummy yummy. This time will be at JW Marriot. I am not sure what the restaurant name but it is located at the FEAST floor. The DIMSUM there also yum yum ... syiok!!!! But the price also yummy yummy.

The menu & some of the DIMSUM + dessert

If you don't have enough $$$ to pay be prepared to be send to "COUNTY JAIL". Maybe that is the place for you to wash all the plates

There are quite a number of restaurant there. All are well designed and furnished. There is this bar/pub all the pillar are made of stack bottles(Picture above). Fantastic!!!! If you walk around the place you might think you are not in Malaysia but in other foreign country. The washroom are super unique and creative.....

LADIES - you need to turn the wheel for water ...


GENTS - Need to pull the handle for water and the place is very dim, you can't even know where you are ...

Next destination - Aquaria KLCC, Aquaria is having promotion till the end of the month. Per entry RM 20 adult and Rm10 child. Eugene and me went to line up to purchase the ticket. But ... holysh*t when we arrive the queue was DAMNNNNN long. The place where Eugene start to line up, take about 2 hours before you can purchase the ticket!!! aduiiiii... 2 hours??? crazee arrr??? I ask eugene to line up while I go to the front to see if there is any of my friends at the front row .. hehehehe.. I keep walking walking and walking ... without knowing I am in the QUEUE ... hahahahaha.... from the parking lot, I manage to get into the queue ... hahahah and it is extremely fast to get ticket .. no need 2 hours!!!! I didn't even notice, I just know I walked pass some restaurant .. and voila..... I am in the queue!!!!! It just take about 15 - 20 minutes for me to get to the ticket counter .... sorry people... I don't mean to cut queue but hehehehe... sorry la ye....

The fish tank at the entrance

The tunnel (This is the main attraction)





It just took us about 30 - 40 minutes inside Aquaria. Eugene niece Rachel didn't get to see the underwater creature because she slept when she entered (baby sleep whenever they like). Too many people can't get nice photo. Feedback from me ... don't waste your time queue up ... it is nto worth at all!!!!! While visiting Aquaria, I remembered the time when I go snorkeling at Lang Tengah with my BIG gang. It was a wonderful experience!!! Watching the underwater creature in the aquarium and feeling it myself, both are different!!!! There was once the BIG gang visit Langkawi, we went to the Langkawi Underwater World. We manage to sneak in without paying the full price .... hehehe .. that place is better compare to Aquaria. I really miss going for trip with the BIG gang ...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah... become Sun Certified Java programmer d luu.. Professional liao. Congratulations wor... think u have to belanja we all luu

FoongYie said...

erm.. i think you should treat me becoz u all celebrate for me!!!

Anonymous said...

...............

美翔 said...

fy are always the most hang fuk girl among our gang.. see everyweek hav nice food.. go nice nice restaurant.. go nice nice place.. not every1 hav this kind of fuk hei.. remember appreciate everythin u hav now o.. :p

Anonymous said...

Haha.. i tot u were scolding FY.. cos I saw the word "fuk"...hehe, misleading word

FoongYie said...

wah wah bad bad ty ... u thought she miss a "c" ??? hahahaha

ym said...

foong yie yan... haha... ehh aquaria really that nice arr... i also wanna go!... when ever i come to ur blog... it's food food and food... always making me so hungry... :-w ...

and also looking at ur blog encourage me to blog too... it's so long a interval since the last time i blogged...

FoongYie said...

hahaha ... of course it food .. that the thing i am thinking!!! i am very "wai sek" but it is good also i intro some nice food for u all ...

Anonymous said...

Hey, congrats woh!
I just knew you'll be certified 1. :D cos you're the smarty mar!

Enjoy ur Merdeka! ;)

SooHK said...

nice photo of aquaria