Thursday, August 04, 2005

Girls Day Out - Manhattan Fish Market

DAY - Boring, DULL, Useless but when NIGHT - FUN, enjoy, BLISSFUL. Back from office, went swimming with ms and sujin. Not swim, play water in the pool. It's about 3 month I didn't swim, feel so exited bout it in the office.

Went for dinner at Alamanda, Putrajaya after the swim ....

Dinner at Manhattan Fish Market

Garlic Lemon Mussel & XXXXX Fried PLatter (enough for 2 or 3 ppl), the food is more than enough. 3 of our stomach can't take anymore food after eating those .. we are small eater :P. The food served was very appetizing ... yummy .... especially the grill / fried mushroom. Mushroom will always be my favourite choice. They have ... prawn, fillet fish, squid, mushroom, chips and rice in the platter. MS loved the rice so much and ask to add on .. hahaha .. we can't even finish the portion given. The mint tea really have a strong mint smell. Might consider to buy LIPTON peppermint tea next time.. waiting for the next grocery shopping.

Picture of me waiting for my dinner to arrive .. really starving after the swim

while we are crazy taking photo in the shop, the waiter offer us to take a group photo for us. So he took the group photo(below). His skill not bad ... nice photo there.. thanx waiter!!! ya ya he also gave us everyone of us a MANHATTAN FISH MARKET priviliged sticker. It is a tiny transparent sticker with its logo. What we can do with it ??? We are entitled to 10% discount off at all the Manhattan Fish Market outlet the next time we visit. hehe ... where should I stick my sticker?? My IC ?? I bring it anywhere I go, should be the most suitable place. thanx thanx and thanx again waiter ... should ask for your name!!!




MS & SuJin

Tonight I really enjoy and hope more outting will be coming soon ..

No comments: