Monday, August 08, 2005

LUMIX - SWATCH - FOSSIL

Shopping shopping and more shopping to do ... not me this time. MS bought new digicam!!! congrats congrats finally you have what you dream of!!!! She is been asking me what should she buy ... new 3G phone or digicam .. and with the limited vitamin M she have!!! But thank to Yayasan Telekom her problem solve ... YTM banked in quite a big sum to her account.


Ms bought .. LUMIX FX8 (for more detail bought the camera click the link .. self-service). Her new baby .. PINK in color, kinda girlish type. Light, cute, wide LCD screen bla bla bla ..


ms new baby ... her FX8!!!



My photo taken by Fx8

The digicam produce good quality photo!! 2 thumbs up for FX8. MS blog will full with her colourful and wonderful picture from all around the globe. That the spirit ... keep it up!!!!

Beside MS new baby, I want to share the photo of my and ms watch that I took about 2 weeks back. During that time, I am so boring during my internship, no work for me to do in the office. So lepak lepak ... and I took some photo of my watch. RED swatch belong to me & METAL fossil belong to MS. Both are our birthday present. MS from C2 and mine from Eugene (muaks .. thank). That why ms and I are good friend ... we do everything together ... attend lecture, assignment, shopping, travelling, internship etc ... most important is without MS .. Eugene might not exist in my story now. Should I thank her?? Anyway I will cherish our friendship.



The time show after lunch hour

The end of today story ... to be continue!

1 comment:

美翔 said...

haha.. nice nice blog.. !! like half is mine wo... thank alot. anyway i do cherish our friendship no matter wat.. coz u r the only female buddy of mine in delta SE.. yeah.. keep it up lo