Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Day 55 - she's gorgeous and extremely cute

"Day 55 - she's gorgeous and extremely cute" -- izzam status of the day!!!! who is gorgeuos and who is cute ??? who is izzam refer to?? should be very curious .........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



My cute yahoo! avatar

izzam keep saying the photo is CUTE ... it is about 3-4 time he told me. cute cute and cute .. the avatar really look that cute? eh eh I can't keep repeat the word cute!!! according to dictionary cute means ugly but adorable, i think the people that give the comment that mean that right??? Some of my yahoo! friend give the same comment too. thanx feel so happy. Maybe the angle and the lighting that cause the picture to be sooo CUTE. I took the picture myself. Actually I the purpose I took this photo to show the sticker that I stick it on my hand. stupid me ... it is painful and thanx to kK, he teared it into half ... oiuk ... punya lah sakit tangan tu Another friend commented on this avatar, a new friend that I add in yahoo!. He is my friend punya friend. The full image ....

Hand that full with fat

before I forget ... tomorrow is Chang Zer birthday!!! Happy 21st birthday!! Gonna celebrate with him tonight at D 60 B. A party is plan!

No comments: