Monday, August 22, 2005

Celebration

It is been about a week I didn't post anything new here. I am so lazy ... erm.. I don't consider myself lazy in blogging maybe in study (I have exam on SATURDAY but I still blog here - study still haven finish). I had been busy last week with my final report and presentation for my internship. Finally, Mr Sethu came today morning and I present everything to him. He seem satisfied with the training I got from the company (I just pretend to be happy). LEGANYA ~~ everything kautim , after the after the presentation, my internship consider PASS. I still have 6 more working days to go. Then I can celebrate MERDEKA. After the presentation, ms and I went out for celebration (LUNCH hour). We went to Vietnam Kitchen at Old Klang Road (OUG)


Both of us share a platter .. it is soon tasty!!! I make my own spring roll!! and I ordered AVACADO milk shake (miss the taste .. loved it since I am a kid). Although the platter look small, but after finishing all the food ... I am FULL. pao pao .. This lunch consider a luxurious lunch for us. Sometime I only eat instant noodle or bread or left over breakfast at the office pantry. My colleague might ta pau some nice food for me too ... Siva bought me ice kacang .. 2 time already

Ice Kacang from MAMA Sayang - Siva treat

Last weekend Eugene treat his parent to New PAris restaurant for lunch, after that all of us go for a tour at a CLUB. I forgot what the club called already. Eugene if you please tell me. There got HORSE ... I feel like want to ride them!!! syiok.... we tour to the facilities hall. Badminton, ping pong, squash, tennis, bowling, gym, swimming pool, golf .... etc etc

This Saturday I am gonna take my Sun Certified Java Programmer examination!! Wish me luck...

No comments: