Wednesday, August 24, 2005

CCS FM radio launch ~ congrats

eeieiii ..... eeee .... erm erm ... "someone had officially start he and she relationship ....." I was thinking who is C2 refer too .... so I msg him .. no one reply, sienz. Turn to kp - " I'm left behind the 3 musketeers" ... I am really curious.

me: eh eh cs start relationship oledi ar???
kp: ya ya .
me: how u know?
kp: i know la....

Since I am so busybody .. i sms CCS.. "wei wei wei ... u paktor oledi ar"?? CCS reply .."Aiya... So fast like everyone talking about it. Okla, I surrender.Yes, u got it correctly" ... hahahha.. I am so happy ~~ "ms ms ... cs reply he admit"!!! everyone was so busy in the morning talking about this topic and everyone YM status have CCS and FM ...


This one is status after dinner ... forgot to screen shot the morning session ...

Everyone in my D60B list was extremely excited about the "HEI SI". It been a long time already nothing special happened to the gang, now .... hahahah ... congrats to CCS again!!!! and the rest gambatteeee... Ms and I (the ke po chi ppl) planned to have dinner together so we can interview CCS in detail ... both of us msg everyone inform them about the dinner!!! We are so eager to wait for 5.30pm... but who knows the AI CHAI from my company ask us to go to his room and discuss some stupid idiots thing !$^%&^&^$%&$ .... KNNCCB!!!! I keep scolding him in my heart... at 6.00pm only we are allowed to go .... ok don't spoilt the mood ... continue with the news .... We went to Dengkil to have our dinner. We force CCS to sit in my car so we can get the latest news ... we ask so many question , this and that ... when you start? where you start? hold hands de ??? and etc etc ...

Our CCS happy face~~~

I as a friend also feel happy for him .. happy, crazy, funny ... this is what happened when dinner. Need to organise some activity for the GANG already ... CCS need to bring my 'FM' out!!! and for the GIRL outtin we have another new member .. welcome welcome ... Fei Mee you are welcome ....

Congratulation to CCS and FM again .... so the left behind when you guys want to give us the good news????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next will be Miao!

FoongYie said...

then AH MIAO we all waiting for you good newssssssssssssss

美翔 said...

wahah.. ty also soon la.. jz he keep quite:p