Friday, March 31, 2006

I gonna miss you .....

Bye bye Cuby ....

Mom just called me just now. Giving me some bad news. She told me the white dog had die!!!! Cuby had been missing since morning. My mom was looking for her before she go to Taman Gelora and also before working. Mom scare that Cuby might get lost or looking for food at shop lot nearby. In the afternoon when my brother cameback from school, he said that the dog had die in an accident!!! .... sob sob ... I miss Cuby. Although it doesn't belong to my family but it belong to the whole street. Everyone feed this dog with nice nice food. PLay with it ...

I bath Cuby twice ... first is a hard one ... coz I donno how to bath a dog!!! after eugene teach me how ... i bath it for the second time ... CNY 2006 eve ... coz is the year of DOG!! Cuby need to be clean... now I don't have the chance anymore... sob sob ~

1 comment:

TY said...

haha.. I dunno why, but this blog entry sounds damn funny. Hey I'm not a stone-hearted person n I'm an ANIMAL-LOVER k?? But it's too funny, haha! A dog belonged to the whole street, it ran out from your house?? very hard to imagine la.. and look at its legs... so thin, like nvr eat b4. I think the whole street ppl din take good care of it oso la..