Saturday, March 25, 2006

E-Charity Run Rakan Muda 2006 - F063

F063 - my registration number for eRun this morning. Waking up at 6.15am ... it is been long time didn't wake up so early. Waited for the rest and walk to campus. We arrived about 7am++. We register ourself and waited for the run to start. Don't know can finish the race or not ... it been a long time since I run. Actually I don't like running ... better go swimming and play tennis. After a little warming up, the run start. Female category start then follow by male.

Female only need to run 5km , male 7km. 5km already seem very long journey to travel. I brought along my w800i for my entertainment while running. hahahha ... feel so "syiok" listening to music while running. Listening to LeeHom latest album "Heroes of Earth". the time I took to run 5km is the time listening to LeeHom whole ablum .... very slow right??? What to do ... I din practice and I just go there to have fun.

I didn't bring camera to eRun so just w800i to take photo. First time using it to take photo.

One part of SLOW team

Eric and TeckYong

LooSin and me

ms and me


9.40am ... the prize giving ceremony start. All of my just waited for the biggest group prize. The biggest group that register will received a hamper!!. SLOW is the biggest of course with about 50++ member. From the big big hamper , I manage to grab only one pack of peanut and also one TESCO cola.

Although my time of arrival for the run is so long but I manage to get a medal also. hehhehe ... the first 50 people who arrive will be giving a medal :D

My medal and also certification

After the run over, we need to walk back again. Then everyone prepare to go for "yuwat" hhaha.. it is been a long time so many people go eat "yuwat" together.

No comments: