Sunday, April 09, 2006

Gubra

Finally my hactic week over ..... yesterday I went to 1U with ms, qs, fm and xinghui. I got nothing to buy just to accompany ms to buy her uNite dress. Eugene came over after he finished his seminar. Went to Dragon-I to have lunch .... the "xiao long bao" very tasty! yummy yummy!! I booked ticket for GUBRA at 4pm .. and donno why me and eugene didn't went for it. About 6pm++ ... me and eugene went back to Bangsar. ms and c2 back to cyberjaya.

Since didn't watch Gubra at 4pm ... so we decide to go for 9.40pm at MV ... i booked it too :P


Eugene and I are the only chinese in the cinema. And we watch GUBRA with ... NING BAIZURA and also the actor that act as "Orked's mom"!!! They come with some friend. Their seat are just a row in front of us. heheh .. they seem very excited to watch GUBRA
... hahahha ..

The movie not bad la.. just like I am watching to different story ... one is orked part another is temah part .... phew.... anyway the movie is FUNNY!

No comments: