Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I was left alone

Today after class I went to STAD to hand in my resume for career fair. Egg went with me. He told me he wanna walk home after that I told him wait for qs to fetch us. He say is ok then he walked back. Then qs car coming, egg get in and qs left me alone at STAD. He din call / inform me anything and just went home. Me left alone with a handphone that the screen not working, I tried to call qs but failed ... then tried to call ms .. since I cant see wat number I dialled so I ter-call my godmum ... At last I call eugene (in my speed dial list) .. hehehe he came and fetch me home. Else need to walk back in the middle of hot sun!!!!

Before my 2pm class, meet up with BengHan coz he need to pass the Loreal sampling for me and others to distribute tomorrow. Tomorrow morning need to work at Putrajaya. Distribute Loreal "Deep Whitening Moisturizing Cream" ... 3000 sample to be given out!! anyone want it?? to go Putrajaya :D

Outside my house balcony

The above photo taken yesterday evening when the weather become very scary ... strong wind with lightning. kk suggested to take photo because of the color ... so both of us keep posing here and there.

This weekend not going back to hometown. eugene myVi still haven arrive. I plan to buy another 512MB ram to add into my pc coz I don't have enough ram to run my program for this semester ... keep installing those that need a lot of resource!!! Now my hp oledi spoilt ... I think is time to get a new hp ... need $$$ again!!! arggghhhh where to get sooo many $$$. RAM ... HP ... TAIWAN...backpack bag .. ooohh... I need to work!!! work to earn money! work to buy stuff! If anyone want to support me ... help me click at my google adsense :D or you can bank in some cash into my account .. hehhe thanx thanx .. click click

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.. so many things you want to buy! really will cost a lot!

what kind of backpack bag you plan to buy? day pack or those big big adventure backpack? borrow from others la, don't need to buy :p

FoongYie said...

i need those big big adventure backpack ... anyone can borrow?? i been asking people but no one have it !