Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Job application

Career Fair 2006 start today in MMU, it will last for 3 days. I went there to check my exact time for interview slots. Time to find a job ... I guess I can't hide anymore but to face the real world. Many student are there to look for company, hand in their resume and attend some talk by some company. I attend NESTLE and SHELL talk today. After that I attended interview session with Agilent, a Penang company. It is very tired today ... been in the campus for whole day walk here and there ....

One very funny story I wanna share with everyone. After my interview session, I waited for qs to finish his interview. Then TeckYong said he want to hand in form to company. I followed along... "pat kua" people .. hehhe .. When he submitted his form the lady look for another form that TY hand in earlier on. The lady can't found his form ... and ask ... is it NG XX XX? TY took the form and told me he had make a big mistake by writing his father name in the form(in the NAME column). I laugh at him non-stop ... hahahahha ... how careless he is ... applying job for his father?? hahahha ... He cut off his dad name and rewrite HIS name.

To anyone who want to submit any form remember to write your name and not your parent name!!! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AIyo teckyong!!!! ur father so tired working oledi..still wan him do more jobs meh??? Xiao shun yi diao laaaa !!! :P

Anonymous said...

My father said he wanna change job mah, so I mah help him apply for bosch. U guys dun misundertand la lol