Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Birthday GAL

Happy BIRTHDAY
to
ChoyYoon & YeeSun



Today is two of my best friend BIG BIG day. After class at 1pm, weiyee and I went to MidValley to celebrate with them at Manhattan Fish Market. weiyee and I from Cyberjaya, JengRu from UPM , Choyyoon from UM and YeeSun from wangsa maju ... all around KL !!!

Birthday cake

Two super happy birthday girl

Wish wish wish ... wish that I grads with good result :D

All of them accompany me to TEARPROOF to buy my bag!!! Finally I bought the bag ... Karrimor Cairn 35 airspace. The sales assistant there teach me how to select a bag that suit my height .. I am short! I try 35 liter bag and also 40 liter bag... 35l ngam ngam ... 40l to big for me, can't fit me coz I am short!

cy, ys and jr went for movie, wy and I need to go back Cyberjaya to finish up our work! can't come out so long to enjoy ... but hope the 2 birthday girl enjoy!



No comments: