Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Swatch Scuba

I borrowed kp swatch for a week. Since it is glow in the dark .. i love it sooo much. Yesterday kp sold off his scuba ... I can't borrow and wear it anymore ... He offer me a great deal but then I don't have $$ .. coz spend to much on uNite. So now I missed the scuba!!!!!! I helped kp to take photo of the scuba and within one hour he sold it to other people ... shouldn't take the photo sooo nice..

It was mine for one week :P

Yesterday in MMU bulletin board posted the date of my convocation ... kinda excited! *click* so too all my friend that will attend I want those soft toy .. bear not flower .. hahha.. and ccy please don't bring the "kat" that you plant. 5 more month to convocation. 3 more month to fly to Taiwan. 2 more month for my final examination and next week will be F1.

Hope this year will have F1 ticket again .. I wanna go watch F1 !!!! hahahha .. F1 fever. Thinking of going back hometown this week but still haven confirm yet .. *to my GIRL friend .. please don't keep sms me when I am going back .. I still haven confirm* If not going back this week, will follow eugene and family to Esso family day. hahaha is all about food again!!! Back Kuantan also will be food ... ask dad to cook "papaya with sotong" ... I bet many people haven eat this dish. It should be a Hainan people cuisine .. why I say so because my grandma cook for my dad and my dad cook for me and no other people know about this and many will ask ... can cook papaya with sotong???? ~~uNite coming I need to keep fit~~

No comments: