Monday, March 27, 2006

Some thing in my mind

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to
CHEAN SIONG!!!

Birthday boy with gf at Victoria Station

First of all wanna wish my friend, my FYP groupmate, my assigment groupmate ... CHEAN SIONG a very happy birthday!!! Happy always and you wish will come true ... DOTA always win!!!!

Just now I saw TY yahoo! avatar. It make me remind of LANG TENGAH trip that we all had in BETA year. I really miss that trip. All of us enjoy so much!!!

This is at TY yahoo! avatar.

The friendship band that we had will remind us of friends that we use to play, joke or even fight with. No matter what happened we are all still best friend.The LANG TENGAH gang!!

This is the 1st trip we all had. The 2nd trip to Lang Tengah I didnt join in because of the TSUNAMI thing ... parent ask to go home. This semester break they will have the 3rd trip. Not joining to coz will be going to Taiwan.

4 comments:

Arron said...

i miss this trip so much. I enjoy this trip alot~!!! alot... i think this is our very 1st outing.. :D

FoongYie said...

izzit the 1st one??? i don't think so before this we went genting also rite? but after that trip .. next is langkawi :D

Arron said...

man.... i miss them so much... from here we go mc-d then naik bus... sleep inside bus... i remember i'm listening to lee hom new song... wakaka... volley ball? captain ball? man... where else do we have such chances... any chances seeing us go for one last time again? may?

TY said...

It was one of the most memorable trips I've ever had!