Friday, April 21, 2006

Life is Unfair ???

Life, What can I say about life?? I think life is unfair for some people. Why must some people suffered badly from the action that other people did? People must learn to be responsible and not just run away when thing get really serious, left behind all the "shit" that need the people closest to them to clean up the mess!!!!

THIS IS NOT FAIR

Do you know that, your close one really suffered from the action that you did? and you just disappear ... living happily??? This kind of people is what I call ... "bastard"! Don't ever come back and beg for forgiveness.

I really hope I can help more but that is all I can do. Everyone had try they best to do whatever we can to lessen your burden. You will be able to pass this test! God is testing you. Be patient and the dark cloud will fade away. If you want to cry, just dial the number and everyone will be beside you.

No matter what happened you must remember that friends will always be with you.

No comments: