Saturday, April 29, 2006

i'm lovin it

Continous from FYP Progress post ... after successfully solved our problem, we went for some small celebration. kp told me he and ck wanted to go McD ... so me , ms and qs tagged along!! hehe ... go for celebration!!!!

Try a new way of photo taking at McD ... everyone switch to panorama mode to take photo ...

kp ... assignment groupmate for many many semester

qs ... FYP and assignment groupmate for many many semester

ms ... FYP and assignment groupmate for many many many semester

ck ... the agilent engineer, that always bully me :(

and this is me ... so happy come out for celebration

My FYP groupmate are sooooooooooooooooo glad that the problem we having finally / accidentally SOLVED!!! yahoooooooooo ... and now rushing for report ... target .. Monday night print one copy and Tuesday final presentation for supervisor ... Tuesday bind!!!

1 comment:

Arron said...

dun miss me k? i know u gonan miss me soooooooooo much. haha.... one month counting down. Abit sad thinking of that. Gonna miss all the time we had~~~