Saturday, April 15, 2006

Kuantan with a lot of FOOD

Drive back to Kuantan this morning. Feel so tired but don't want to arrive Kuantan so late. Driving alone is kinda fun but when you are tired .. DON"T drive alone. My parent are waiting for me to go out lunch, hehehe ... the 1st food that I ate was BAK CHANG!! hahah finally I got wat I want.

I still very tired ... yesterday uNite was very tired and straight away went to bed after the event feeling my stomach very EMPTY!!!! I didn't get the SOUP and DESSERT!!! hehehe ... should ask for refund :P .. Will upload some photo after back to Cyberjaya. Didn't install Adobe Photoshop in this pc.

Blog about more food soon ... hehehhe ... erm erm... eating crab tomorrow?? wondering ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag_4_5/products/kit_selector.aspx?pid=25536

i leave e url...abt e jersey one...

[NottY]Nee said...

hello, I am same as you, I am from Kuantan but working at PJ, must drive carefully when you back Kuantan k? because if you drive a lone, that would be too boring, especially using the KARAK highway! haha..
anyway, i just back kuantan last week, and took some photo in Teluk Cempedak, feel free to give me some comment ya.
the entry at here.