Saturday, April 22, 2006

uNite 2006 - PICC

Here is those uNite photo that I promise some people to upload. Althought already late ... after one week only I upload ... don't angry OK??

This year uNite at PICC (Putrajaya International Convention Centre). About 3.30pm people from JapStation arrive at my condominium to help us make over and also hair do. They are really pro!!! I really satisfied with the job they had done for me and also my friend. So next time if need any make over and hairdo services remember find JapStation.

About 6.50pm depart to PICC, eugene need to drive into Cyberia parking lot to fetch me because it rain heavily outside. Luckily my dress didn't get wet ... phewww. People start taking photo when they arrive... so many people and so car... and so many people posing at the camera.

me at Table 64

eugene and me

me, ms and beeleng

The VVIP for that night arrive 30 minutes late ... so everything delay 30 min ... !!! boring ... speech , speech, speech ... already 9pm but DINNER is not yet served!!!! When dinner start to come, still need to wait coz they don't have enough waiter to serve the whole event!!! Lack of manpower .... Food suck!! And ... I didn't get my mushroom soup and dessert!! aiiii ... what kind of services is this. Forget about food and boring speech ... we continue the photo session.

eugene's gal housemate

eu seng, me, liang yeow, kent and chee kit

eileen, weiyee and me

A few week before uNite , I only get to know that eileen is weiyee roomate!! eileen only know that I am one of weiyee best friend ... the world is so small ....

me, meiyin and mengphek .... FOM gal all very pretty

ty, me and ck(agilent engineer)

I still have many photo didn't upload, haven finish edit some of them so if anyone want any picture just yahoo! me ok??? Some of the picture in hoetiang kor camera .. wait for him to edit then only can get those picture.

After the event, straight head back to cyberjaya, clean up and... zzzZZzzzZZzzzz .... need to drive back to Kuantan the next morning!

2 comments:

Arron said...

wei... u not good la.. in the last pic.. altou ck not so handsome... u kenot show discrimination agaisnt those not handsome de ma...(why i say this? see ur hand.... "hug" ty only, no wonder that day ck so sad.)

Anonymous said...

http://www.kitbag.com/product_images/large/103894-703.jpg


calvin