Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Uniquely Singapore

My SINGAPORE trip ....

DAY 1
9.30AM (28 Nov) Departed from BANGSAR. 3.30PM Arrived at Novena Square. My brother, Eugene, Eugene's brother and I took bus from KL to Singapore. All of us stay at Hougang (Eugene's sister house). Met my aunty for dinner at Hougang. Walk around HOUGANG MALL.


DAY 2
Orchard Road Day. Meet up with Calvin around 1pm to have lunch at KOBAYASHI. Calvin brought us around Orchard Road. We went to FAR EAST PLAZA to search for figurine shopsss.. EUGENE fav!!!! I bought my first t-shirt at FRESHBOX. Calvin intro a lot of Singapore shop those brand that Malaysia don't have.


My Singapore friend CALVIN


It look cute right???

About 5pm back to HOUGANG. Night time need to have dinner with Eugene relative. Do you know the best way to travel with your whole family????


THE ANSWER IS ....... A BUS

Went to 1 Peranakan restaurant (GUAN HOE SOON) to have dinner. The food there very delicious especially the otak-otak.

DAY 3

Bugis. Had lunch at SAKAE SUSHI at Parco. Meet my with my cousin (Taiping), Siew Ling and Siew Fen. Both of them are working at Singapore. Went for a drink at PASTAMANIA. After that SHOPPING TIME!!! PMK Pure Milk ... MILK will make you drunk. Their t-shirt are made in HEAVEN!!! It is stated at the tag of the shirt.

About 5pm my another cousin sister(China) called up. She said will be coming to BUGIS to meet up with me. The last time I meet her was 3 years ago. My cousin sister bring my cousin brother along. I never meet my cousin brother before not even photo. He just came to Singapore from China to study.


My cousin brother in white shirt, cousin sister(China) yellow shirt, cousin sister(Taiping)
black shirt another one is my brother.


Day 4
ChinaTOWN, People Park. Early morning went to ChinaTown to have breakfast. Walk around at the street and went to OG. After that, we went back to Orchard Road again to shop at TAKASHIMAYA. The food court there are marvellous!!! so many variety of food to choose.

Chinatown .. weather super hot and humid

Food that we try

Day 5

Time to go back!!!! Ate dinner at NOVENA square. When for KFC, the KFC there selling FISH and their newest product is SHROOM burger.

FISH in KFC

Depart at 6.30pm and arrived at Bangsar 11.30pm

No comments: