Friday, November 18, 2005

Accidentally met Dymond

Yesterday went to Sunway Pyramid for Harry Potter The Goblet of Fire 8.30pm. About 22 people went for the movie. Had dinner at KIM GARY after we took the movie ticket. All of us need to sit separately because we had a big crowd. Me, Eugene, Chean Siong and Fei Mee sit together.
I noticed a guy that sit beside Eugene look like my friend, Dymond. Not very sure, I don't really remember how he look like. That guy was with a lady. After like 5 minutes of guessing I sent one sms to Dymond. That guy phone got a SMS 10 seconds after I sent mine. That guy didn't not care about the sms and continue chatting with the lady. I thought he was busy "kao lui" so don't dare to call him futhermore I am still not sure is him or not. When they left the restaurant I sms Dymond again and this time he called me back. I asked him where he was and he say Kim Gary so I am sure is him already, he walked back to Kim Gary searching for me. I went outside and meet up with him. We chat for about 5 -10 min.
It been almost 1 year I didn't meet Dymond, we only talk on the phone. It is a small small world.

No comments: