Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Ipoh DIMSUM & Taiping SEAFOOD

Return from Singapore my parent came to KL to meet up with me and my brother. My aunt and grandma also came along. Early morning we depart to IPOH to eat DIMSUM. The restaurant was extremely pack with people!!!! Everyone were waiting beside the table to wait for other people to leave. We decide to eat at other place and return there later. We arrived back at FOH SAN restaurant about 1pm but the DIMSUM there almost finish. aiiiiii next time don't go went there is PUBLIC HOLIDAY.


SAM POH TONG

The scenery at sam poh tong look like china MING ... CHING .... dynasty.



Cute Cute statue

After finish our lunch, we went straight north to TAIPING to visit my aunty. It is raining when we arrived at Taiping ... therefore no photo of Taiping place of interest. My uncle brought us to one restaurant at TAMAN SUNGAI MAS to have our dinner. He ordered prawns, fishs, vegetable and seafood claypot .. the portion all was very large and it is very delicious .. yummy yummy ............. All the food below is only RM135!!! 9 people dining ... super CHEAPppppppp!!!


Have you eat something like this?? yummy yummy ... I donno what it's call

After dinner return back to CYBERJAYA.

No comments: