Monday, November 28, 2005

It's SAISAKI again

Today is MeiSiang & Yit Ming 21st BIRTHDAY ....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!


Last Thursday MeiSiang housemate already celebrated with her at SAISAKI. All her housemate came. Me ... half housemate joined in also .. hehehe going for makan for sure I will join.

On that day, my family came to KL too. My dad had meeting, my mum wanna accompany my dad to KL (they wanna buy winter attire) and my brother came because my dad promise him to have lunch at KIM GARY!! Food is the reason ...... Early morning I departed from Cyberjaya to Putrajaya ERL Station. From there I travel to KL Sentral then to Dang Wangi by Putra LRT. After having breakfast, my dad went for his meeting and I bring my mum to KLCC. Joined up with dad for lunch.

About 4.30pm they departed back to Kuantan. I went to Eugene house at Bangsar before going SAISAKI. Both of us arrived at UOA about 6.55pm, I was so hungry that time!!

The birthday GIRL~~~

Too silly



Group photo

Everyone enjoyed the dinner buffet that night!! Weight gains again ... So next day start diet plan again!!!

2 comments:

美翔 said...

of coz gain weight,, see how fat i m
haha

ym said...

lol... both of u arr... apa la... where got so easily gain weight one? :)) hahaahah... hope u all enjoy the food at my party... kakaka... :P