Sunday, November 13, 2005

Finally I'm back

Delta 2nd Semester start tomorrow, I don't feel like going to class after holiday for such a long time. Yesterday I moved some of my stuff back to Cyberjaya and I am not that tired today but I am still TIRED. Sweep and mop the floor, rearrange my toy, unpack all my clothes, clean the fridge and set my computer ... bla bla bla. So many thing to do! Now I am hungry , waiting Eugene to take his bath then we are going to Alamanda for tea time.

This morning went for brunch DIMSUM at Kam Lun Tai, Sri Petaling. I was full that time and plan to eat dinner but then after working so hard just now I need to TEATIME!!!!

Class start tomorrow ... 2 more semester to go before I grads. FYP, exam and assignment make my life miserable!!!!!!

Off to TEATIME now ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wan the grand master gapz, o.d.m gld trexi, crazy football nike,ultra trexi,spider boom, and both the devilroboxer and devilrobear.

http://www.playimaginative.com/products%20links/series2.htm

can help ????