Sunday, December 31, 2006

Recap 2006

9pm - 3 hours more to 2007. I am still at home, later will go out to have a drink with my best friend. Welcoming year 2007. What had I done for 2006?

I graduated from MMU
I have a degree .. almost all people have it
I start working
I start earning my own $$$
I went backpacking to Taiwan
I tried water rafting
I blog a lot about food during UNI time ... now LESS
I need to pay for car service fees
I always go "cari makan"
I crap a lot in the office
...
...
...
...
and most important of all ....

I meet a lot of new friends...

Can't really remember what I had done for this year but what I know is I grown up. Spend the money that I earn myself. No more asking parent ...

What I gonna do in 2007?

Be a better person
Enjoy life
Further studies ... if possible
...
...
...

OK ... last post for 2006. Sayonara 2006 and welcome 2007

No comments: