Thursday, December 21, 2006

Disappointed

Tomorrow should be a happy because tomorrow I will know how much I will get for my year end BONUS. But it won't be a happy day tomorrow coz I already know my year end BONUS. It is super LOW from what I expected it to be. ~sigh~ Straight away no mood for tomorrow Christmas Dinner celebration. :(

IF I know for all the probation employee, we will be getting a FLAT rate for bonus ... I shouldn't join so early ... join in for 5th month or 2nd month it doesn't matter. Better travel and enjoy before start working. Another thing will be .. JAN 2nd is my confirmation date!!!!!!!!!! damn .... how many days to go???

Really need to re-calculate how I want to use my BONUS. Now I can really forget about my Nike ACG jacket. What can I do with the "BONUS"??? Pay for my car repair ... I don't think it will be enough if I want to change my car tyre. Bearbrick ... I will get it in my dream. Trip ... luckily I already prepare the budget for KK trip else say bye bye to KK.

Can't say anything just to accept the fact.

No comments: