Monday, December 11, 2006

I am from Kuantan

Went to KLCC this morning, and .. I was blocked by a policeman while turning out to Jalan Sg Besi. OK ... I admit it is my fault ... hehheh no patience .. and bla bla bla ... won't blog it out.

So ... as usual ...

Police : Tunjuk lesen memandu.
Me: OK
Police : Kamu tahu tak ... jalan itu .... XXXX
Me: XXXXX
Police : XXXXX
Me : XXXXXX
Police : Saya bagi saman sekarang ...
Me: OK
Police : Boleh bayar di PxXXXX juga
Me: OK

Then the police pretend to write me the saman ... and talk some rubbish .... and I remain silence :P. The policeman return my license and walk away without giving me saman. :D

I am so lucky .....

1 comment:

Eric PCK said...

Better check your Saman record with the authorities. It happened to me once.. i thought I got away. but slapped with a RM150 fine on the saman list 3 weeks later.