Friday, December 29, 2006

I'm still part of the family

I will be going back to Kuantan tomorrow morning. New Year holiday is here .... 2007 is coming.

Called mom just now, ask her where is she. The environment kinda noisy thought she went for some talk organized by those chinese committee thingy. But then she told me is my cousin brother's son full moon. AGAIN no people inform me about this event. If I know it earlier I am reaching Kuantan by this time!!!! Really sad ... missed out the family outing. :(

This is not the first time also. Before this my GOOD brother forgot to inform me about my cousin brother 21st birthday celebration!! He forgot to inform the whole family, if my aunt didn't called no one will go. And as usual I am the last to know. The last to know is still OKAY .. if I know it earlier it might be BETTER.

Someone please remember me .... I don't want to see photo, I wanna in the photo.

No comments: