Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wonderful MEAL and SONG

Countdown to exam : TOMORROW
Countdown to my birthday : The day AFTER tomorrow

Yesterday I went to Selera Putra, Putrajaya to have NANDO's Hot Peri-Peri Chicken for my lunch. When eugene and I arrived, there were two UPM student approached us. Asking us to do fill in their survey form. There is one question asking "What is the purpose you come to Putrajaya?" A few choice is given but I choose "Others" and wrote "FOOD". Where I go is all about food!! hahaha So happy to have my Hot Peri-Peri Chicken, have some "semangat" to study after lunch.

Dinner time ... thought of going PW to "ta pao" mixed rice but then yesterday is Tuesday and Tuesday has pasar malam. So eugene drove me to Sri Petaling pasar malam :P !! Ate so much .. assam laksa, taiwan pizza, pandan tau fu fa and "CHAU TAU FU". The "chau tau fu" damn yummy because it is still hot, it is very crispy!! hahah second time eat "chau tau fu" in Malaysia, the first time I had it was at Hong Kong. "Semangat" again to continue my study ....

Study STudy .. then relax for a while (Chatting..)

sasi : eh eh I send you one of my favourite nursery rhytmn
fy : yeah yeah send la ..
Receiving file : twinkle_twinkle.mp3
sasi : must listen to it ...
fy : ok ok ...

Receiving complete ... I click on the song and .... (click to listen)

fy : no wonder is your favourite ...


This is another song that will make your day happy! While I study until very "sien" one of my friend send to me this song. *click* haha .. nice song!!

1 comment:

chilakak said...

dunno whether my message expire yet
weLL aLL the best for your exam !
hehehe....

O_o