Friday, January 13, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

Today is my BIRTHDAY!!!

I still got exam today .....


Finally my last paper for 2nd semester end! Don't really have confidence in both paper ... sigh! but no worry I'm still happy exam over!!

After the test ended, eugene and I went to MidValley to celebrate my birthday! hehehe ... We went to Madam Kwan's for dinner ..
Sago gula melaka

Nasi Bojari

The food there not bad, the portion kinda large I can't even finish the rice ... maybe because I ate Papa Beard Cream Puff when I arrived there!!! hahahha finally I had tried the cream puff.. so many blogger blog about it, saying how nice and yummy it is .. it really taste good!!!!

I did some shopping also ... bought my Levi's, my brother t shirt and my cousin stuff .. lot of shopping! eugene spend a lot also buying CNY clothes .. sooooooo happy shopping! eugene bought the Levi's couple t shirt also .. *cute cute*

For my birthday, eugene bought me a CRUMPLER swing bag ... bright bright GREEN color bag!! hahah I like it so much .. finally I had one crumpler bag :D THANX ~muaks~

Dad will be arriving tomorrow to fetch me home ...

No comments: