Thursday, January 19, 2006

May his soul rest in peace

I arrived at Kuantan on 14th Jan, on that night itself my 2nd uncle passed away. :~~(

I'm really shocked .. my aunt called and inform us that my uncle faint , so my dad and I rush to the hospital. Before we parked our car , my cousin called agani and say my uncle passed away!!

...

...


...


Speechless ... how can this be?? CNY is here we should happily celebrate it .. family reunion! All ended in sadness. Everything settled last Tuesday, this is the day I can rest , I had been busy helping my cousin .. fetching them here and there because I'm the one that is free ... I am exhausted! Everything end .. not going to celebrate CNY this year .. only family gathering!

One thing haven end , another bad thing happened ... my 1st uncle house kena robbed on Monday .. thought of wanted to go home and take a nap before continue going to my uncle funeral .. agnes call .."faster come our house !! thief entered ..." oh shit .. no rest .. rush there with my dad i'm so worry about my grandma. luckily she is OK. My grandma actually planned to stay at home and sleep and not going out with my cousin .. who knows what will happened if my grandma at home ? phew ... For me I thought of wanted to visit my grandma before returning home, but I called my cousin she said no one at home ... lucky again else I might saw the theif .. and what will happened to me ???? Gods knows..

Thank God that all of my family is safe and no one is hurt.

No comments: